Welcome to Shri Narayan Kuti Sanyas Ashram, Dewas

Shri Narayan Kuti Sanyas Ashram is a Shaktipat Parampara Asharm established by His Holiness Swami Vishnu Tirthji Maharaj in 1951. Though this place was pre-occupied and ashram of Swami Narayanand Sarswatiji Maharaj with whom our Paramguru was resided on reaching to Dewas. When Pujaya swami Narayanand Sarswatiji left his mortal body for heavenly abode our Paramguru swami Vishnu Tirthji Maharaj on request of their disciples decided to adopt this place to develop as a seat of Shaktipat Parmpara. He decided to continue the name Shri Narayan Kuti to memorise Brahmleen Swami Narayanand Sarswatiji and to the Adiguru of Shaktipat Parampara Param Pujya Swami Narayan Tirth Dev with the addition of two words Sanyas and Ashram to it and thus a new name came into existence and use.
Ashram is situated on the Foot of Hill of Maa Chamunda and Maa Tuljabhavani, towards Mata Tekari Road, Dewas, a District of Madhya Pradesh State and well connected to other states and cities of India by all means of transport-rail, road and air. It is on the Agra Bombay Road about 36 Km from Indore (a commercial capital of M.P.) and Ujjain (a pilgrimage place Mahakal Jyotirling and seat of education of Lord Krishna and Sudama on the bank of Holy River Kshipra also known for Kumbha Mela) and about 150 Km from Bhopal (The Administrative Capital Of M.P). Nearest Air Port is Indore.
More